U.S. Consumer Privacy Notice
Inside Credit Repair (“Inside Credit Repair”) values your business and your trust. We respect the privacy of your personal information and take our responsibility to protect it seriously. This privacy notice is provided on behalf of Inside Credit Repair and applies to our current and former customers.
Protecting Your Personal Information
We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to protect your personal information. The people who are authorized to have access to your personal information need it to do their jobs, and we require them to keep that information secure and confidential.
Personal Information We Collect
We collect your personal information when you fill out applications and other forms, when you enter personal details on our websites, when you respond to our emails, and when you provide us information over the telephone. We also collect personal information that others give us about you.
This information includes, for example:
- address, email address, telephone number, and other contact information
- income and financial information
- Social Security number
- transaction history
- medical information
- consumer reports from consumer reporting agencies
- usage information, such as device information, log information, and location information collected when you access our website and services.
Using Your Information
We use your personal information for various business purposes, including:
- normal everyday business purposes, such as providing services to you, processing transactions and administrating your account or policy
- business research and analysis
- marketing products and services of companies in which you may be interested
- joint marketing with other financial companies
- as required by law
Sharing Your Information With Inside Credit Repair Affiliates and Third Parties
We may share your personal information with such companies as follows:
- with Inside Credit Repair Affiliates and our third party partners, who may contact you to market their products and services to you, only if you agree that your information may be shared with them. You may withdraw your consent to share information at any time by messaging us any time at email@example.com
- with third-party service providers, who perform services for us or on our behalf, such as helping us analyze your data to generate individualized quotes for you; and
- with other third parties, as permitted or required by law, including, for example, to law enforcement officials and regulators, in response to subpoenas and to prevent fraud.
You are not able to limit our ability to share your personal information with Inside Credit Repair companies and with other third party companies for servicing and administration purposes
If you have any questions about how we protect, use, and share your personal information or about this privacy notice, please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org
We reserve the right to modify this notice at any time. This notice is also available anytime at www.insidecreditrepair.com